Students graduating from this program will:
- Develop and hone professional skills through classroom learning and experiential learning through a steady progression of internships with added responsibilities.
- Develop a diverse set of fundamental principles and skills, including skills in business, finance, and marketing used for producing a sporting event from beginning to end (from marketing and media promotion, to budget and sales, to execution and post-event evaluation).
- Develop an understanding of the sports industry in relationship to the legal sector as well as the broader relationship between the industry and society.
- Develop a Marketing Plan specific to a product in the Sport Industry.
- Create a research project specific to Sport Analytics. (Specific to the Sport Analytics concentration)
- Develop proficiency in legal analysis by evaluating and communicating the theories and ethical dilemmas impacting the sports industry. (Specific to the Sport Law concentration)
- Develop proficiency in leadership by evaluating and communicating the theories of management and leadership in the sport industry. (Specific to the Sport Leadership concentration)