In an effort to keep our #RiceSMGT faculty, staff, and students safe this fall semester, our Department has implemented the following guidelines for the 2020-21 Academic Year:
- Our office suite will be closed to all students, visitors, and guests.
- Appointments with faculty/staff must be made in advanced.
- Virtual appointments are recommended
- In-person appointments may take place outside our office suite as long as social distancing and masks are worn
- Our department administrator and chair will be working remotely and can be reached via email (preferred) or phone
- The Department of Sport Management will also follow all Return to Rice guidelines
We apologize for the inconvenience our guidelines may cause. The safety of our students, faculty, and staff, is our top priority!
We hope everyone stays safe and has an OWL-some academic year!